[Ansteorra] Laurel's Prize Tournament

Jennifer Couch okwldflwr at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 16:43:21 PDT 2011

I already missed two very important people!

Thank you so much to their Excellencies  Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair and
Katheryn Cunningghame for overseeing the parking for this event!  It ran
very smoothly!!

YIS
Lady Antonia de la fuente

--
If we wait for the moment when everything, absolutely everything is ready,
we shall never begin.--Ivan Turgenev