[Ansteorra] Laurel's Prize

Vickie arastya at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 29 13:49:44 PDT 2011

I was asked a question by an artisan and I am not sure of the answer so thought I would throw it out to all of you for feedback and input.

If an artisan does things on a larger scale then would be feasible to display in the area we typically give them for their display would people be willing to accept scale models for them to show on the display table.  Examples of the larger items are a carved bed, the folding room dividers, pieces of furniture and even pavilions.  I know for some of these things setting them up outside is a option, but in weather like we had this last weekend or rainy weather it would not always be a viable option.   To my way of thinking making a scale replica of the full sized item takes even more skill if the artist can do a true miniaturize the original.

Anyway I wanted to see what everyone else thought about ways to handle Artist with larger sized entries.

 Asiya