[Ansteorra] Centurion Cloaks

Sandra Goodrich tgnst at swbell.net
Tue Dec 6 02:11:14 PST 2011

There were no cloaks then...The Badge was put in motion after thr first six I
remember Pepin and robin working on them, I asked Michael  for the Cloaks after
talking to a some several of tTHE Boys about the idea AFTER Tarl and Talen
become #s !0 and !!,  The first Cloakings occurred at Mikaels step down at
Mahadi;s Coronation with Cloaks made by Mooneshadowe and recieved from Talen and
Treshen--I hapresented them to The already made Centurions, and they then passed
them on to he new guys, Off Thier Backs...Sigh...    'Stacia :-)