[Ansteorra] Playing with horses

Andreas von Meißen scamiz at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 23:47:04 PST 2011

Honesty?
I'd love to, but I don't even have enough time to get to all the fencing
practices I want to. There's no way I'd be able to add a second one.
Best of luck, though. If one gets going, I may see about coming out
sometime if my schedule allows it.

Cheers,

-- AvM

I'm just putting this out to everyone to see if there is any real interest.

--
Andrew R. Mizener/ Herr Andreas von Meißen
Cadet to Warder Brighid MacCumhal