[Ansteorra] iso Rixende

Brett Chandler-Finch naturemakeswell at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 17:43:15 PST 2011

LinkedIn
------------

    Leigh  Bjerregaard requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Rae,

- Leigh

Accept invitation from Leigh  Bjerregaard
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-mmxmz5-gw2e02pa-1l/UlscozX7JuwfmMlI6Xvez-GHe_WR8L9dUIjeXzXYAKvs/blk/I174854889_120/6lColZJrmZznQNdhjRQnOpBtn9QfmhBt71BoSd1p65Lr6lOfP0OclYVe3wQdjwQdP59bStWoPdik5ZbbP0VczcTdjwVcjkLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/?hs=false&tok=37-mcu8xeQDl01

View invitation from Leigh  Bjerregaard
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-mmxmz5-gw2e02pa-1l/UlscozX7JuwfmMlI6Xvez-GHe_WR8L9dUIjeXzXYAKvs/blk/I174854889_120/c38NnPAUe3gRe3gTckALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/?hs=false&tok=2nI4lBT72QDl01

Why might connecting with Leigh  Bjerregaard be a good idea?

Leigh  Bjerregaard's connections could be useful to you:

After accepting Leigh  Bjerregaard's invitation, check Leigh  Bjerregaard's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

--
(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation