[Ansteorra] Centurion Cloaks

Jean Paul de Sens jeanpauldesens at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 10:10:01 PST 2011

Zubeydah, getting back on topic, I believe that Sir Cassius was collecting
historical lineage information about many of the cloaks, and I would
suggest poking him in the ribs, popping a piece of chocolate in his mouth
when he screams, and then you should be able to collect all fo the
information from the now docile Rabbit.

J...Asoph

Qui mieux fait, mieux vault.