[Ansteorra] Two Ansteorrans as new Society Officers

Andreas von Meißen scamiz at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 10:28:57 PST 2011

In August when I left the Midrealm, both of these offices were held by
Midrealmers.
Four months later, just as I'm getting settled in Ansteorra, it's annouced
that Ansteorrans are stepping into both of them.

Perhaps someone is trying to tell me something.

-- Andreas

On Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 5:13 PM, David Jurgens <djurgens at swbell.net> wrote:

> From the latest Board Announcement:
>

> At the conclusion of the January, 2012 Quarterly Board Meeting, Shawn
> Lindsey, known in the SCA as Ritter Asoph Hearts, KSCA, OP  will step up as
> Society Earl Marshal.
>

> At the conclusion of the April, 2012 Quarterly Board Meeting, Erik
> Langhans,
> known in the SCA as Modius von Mergentheim, KSCA, OP, OL, Baron will step
> up
> as Society Seneschal.
>

> Congratulations for both Asoph and Modius.
>

> Regards,
>

> Godwin

Andrew R. Mizener/ Herr Andreas von Meißen
Cadet to Warder Brighid MacCumhal
Barony of Elfsea - Nautilus Pursuivant