[Ansteorra] Am I just wrong

Mike Gideon mg1m at swbell.net
Sat Dec 10 06:29:19 PST 2011

Also, don't forget the latest changes

Change page 8, III. Siege Ammunition, B.

OLD VERSION OF RULE:
B. Siege Class Munitions (1-pound
foam-filled rocks, 4-tennis-ball rocks, and 48-inch ballista bolts) must be colored with yellow tape in the following manners to denote them as
Siege Class Munitions. Rocks, both 1-pound foam and 4-tennis-ball, must
have at least 50% of their surfaces covered with yellow tape. Ballista
bolts made with
Siloflex that is not yellow in color must have their shafts and striking surfaces covered completely with yellow tape. These munitions may not
be fired from small arms or thrown by hand.
NEW VERSION OF RULE:
B. Siege Class Munitions (1-pound
foam-filled rocks, 4-tennis-ball rocks, and 48-inch ballista bolts) must be colored with yellow tape in the following manners to denote them as
Siege Class Munitions. Rocks, both 1-pound foam and 4-tennis-ball, must
have at least 50% of their surfaces covered with yellow tape. Ballista
bolts made with
Siloflex that is not yellow in color must have the entire first 12" (30 cm) and the last 12"  (30 cm) of their shafts and striking surfaces covered completely with yellow tape. These munitions may not be fired from small arms or thrown by hand.