[Ansteorra] Centurion Cloaks

Bill Perkins bill.perkins at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 6 08:31:15 PST 2011

Master Daniel, that is essentially correct.

The OP system does not include a way to record 1st, 2nd, 3rd etc on a given date for the same honor. So, it defaults to name of recipient to sort. The Order of March is handled the same way. You cannot infer order of receipt past day month year.

Additionally, I feel it would present an excessive burden on the recording heralds to record order of presentation during court. These wonderful people already do a great job in getting court reports to me, which make the OP system work correctly.

Alejandro
Zodiacus Herald