[Ansteorra] Am I just wrong

Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us
Sun Dec 11 08:33:38 PST 2011

Actually, that would fall under the category of specialty siege ammunition:

page 9, III. Siege Ammunition, F.
Specialty siege ammunition is intended to simulate specialty ammunition
(e.g.,
flaming oil pots or flaming javelins) or effect weapons (e.g., diseased
animal corpses
or the heads of decapitated messengers). Specialty missiles will have damage
determined in the scenario rules. Most effect weapons will have little
or no damage
potential, and therefore should be used sparingly. Specialty siege
ammunition may be
used as long as it does not exceed the weight or construction
limitations of the
approved ammunitions.

So while it may not necessarily kill your opponent, it can be a lot of
fun and distract the hell out of them.

Donnchadh