[Ansteorra] Centurion Cloaks

Lori C. countesskat at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 11 09:23:44 PST 2011

> There might be pictures of that court, but most cameras then were still film, so there's probably not a digital copy available.

> Robin

I don't have a picture of the presentation of the cloaks, but I do have one of the five Centurions made that day (Jan, 18, 1997). True, my camera was 35mm film - I'm guessing my husband grabbed it to take the pic). Sorry, I would've posted it sooner, but it took no small amount of digging thru boxes to actually find it (I took a LOT of pictures back then). :)  Random Centurion cloak lineage info: I was honored to
 receive my centurion cloak from Master Pepin (also in the pic). I passed it along to
Centurion Treschen later that same year when she was elevated. She (or someone
else) will have to take it from there...

It is the second pic on the page.  http://www.flickr.com/photos/countesskat/
Just for giggles, next to it I posted the best pic I have of Sir Camerinus so newer folks could see what Ansteorra's "first Centurion" looked like... Sorry the quality is poor. My camera in 1988 used C-110 film... not known for excellent pics.

Kat MacLochlainn
CSS XII