[Ansteorra] turnips?

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Dec 11 12:58:10 PST 2011

Details, please.

I'd like to add the directions to this Florilegium file. :-)
SPD-msg (14K) 12/ 6/95 Silly Parrying Devices for SCA rapier combat
http://www.florilegium.org/files/COMBAT-RAPIER/SPD-msg.html

Of course, if folks have descriptions of other interesting such
weapons, I'd love to add them as well. If you don't wish to post to
his list, please send me email. Photographs that I can use would also
be wonderful.

Thanks,
    Stefan

--------