[Ansteorra] Am I just wrong

Bill Tait arwemakere at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 19:51:43 PST 2011

Sorry, modern sling shots are not permitted. Nor are regular "twirly"
slings. Risk of entanglement, end of the string entering  bar grill and
taking an eye, etc.

Regarding specialty ammunition, yes, you can throw a "dead horse", but the
construction of siege ammunition must follow acceptable materials and
weights. Rubber snakes may be soft enough, but you'd need them to be a
minimum of 1.25" in diameter, so they can't penetrate a grill. (Simply
affixing APD's to the ends would not work, as we all know snakes do not
necessarily fly head first)..

William Arwemakere