[Ansteorra] Steppes 12th Night & Kingdom Eistefodd

Misty Hosey honourdubois at verizon.net
Wed Dec 21 17:04:34 PST 2011

Come join Baron Duncan and Baroness Genvieve on the date of Epiphany as they
welcome back their explorers from the New World to the Spanish court. Come
enjoy the bounty of his culinary delights of exotic peppers called Cayenne
and an intoxicating delight from a tree called the Theobroma cacao, the
Cocoa bean. Come view the gold and the strange and exotic flowers of the New
World.

The Barony of Steppes cordially invites you to Steppes 12th Night and
Kingdom Eistefodd, Saturday January 7, 2012.

http://12night.glove.org

 Fort Worth Botanical Gardens
Oak Room
3220 Botanic Garden Blvd
Fort Worth, TX  76107

Site opens at 9am, closes at 9pm, Only wine and champagne allowed in the
facility, No candles

Fees: ACCEPS available
Site				Feast
$10 for Adults,			$10 for Adults
$5 for Kids 6-17			$5 for Kids 5-17yrs
5 and under free		Feast is limited to 150 and is pre-pay only
$30 family max
$5 Non-Member Surcharge applies to non-members paying adult site Family max
does not include non-member surcharge

Sir Asoph Hearts is the feast-o-crat, feast is limited to 150, and it will
be pre-payed only.
No on site feast reservations will be accepted Feast can be paid by ACCEPS,
or by mail to the autocrat.
Feast fees must be received prior to event 12/31/11. Checks payable to: SCA
Inc/Barony of the Steppes
_____

Once again we will be hosted our annual  Mini-feast Weaponry Tournament.
This year the SLAB (Steppes Loose Association of Brewers) plans
to hold a competition showcasing wines. For those interested there will be a
sign up sheet at gate.

In Service,
HE Honour du Bois
Misty Hosey
3015 Country Square Dr. #1040
Carrollton, TX 75006
honourdubois at verizon.net
972-689-0464 (no calls after 9pm please)