[Ansteorra] Off Topic: Heraldic + PC Techs (Today only)

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah zubeydah at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 12:52:33 PST 2011

www.shirt.woot.com

Today's Woot shirt* features a made up heraldic device for computer tech
types... Worth a peek at. I tried blazoning it, but the best I can come up
with is:
Quarterly Azure and Argent, Mountain Dew, Pizza, Fritos and Coffee Proper,
supported by monkeys, with the motto, 'Refresh, ReStart, and ReInstall'...
I'm sure someone else more heraldicly trained than I can be far more
accurate...

-zubeydah

* If you aren't familiar, woot shirts are available for one day only, ever.