[Ansteorra] Off Topic: Heraldic + PC Techs (Today only)

HerrDetlef herrdetlef at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 13:02:33 PST 2011

THANK YOU for the heads up! The best of both worlds!

I got one for my other half. He's not SCA, but I'm still working on him.

Now I know why they call it Woot. WOOT!

Detlef

On Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 2:52 PM, Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah <
zubeydah at gmail.com> wrote:

> www.shirt.woot.com
>
> Today's Woot shirt* features a made up heraldic device for computer tech
> types... Worth a peek at. I tried blazoning it, but the best I can come up
> with is:
> Quarterly Azure and Argent, Mountain Dew, Pizza, Fritos and Coffee Proper,
> supported by monkeys, with the motto, 'Refresh, ReStart, and ReInstall'...
> I'm sure someone else more heraldicly trained than I can be far more
> accurate...
>
> -zubeydah
>

> * If you aren't familiar, woot shirts are available for one day only, ever.

Hwæt! We Gardena         in geardagum,
þeodcyninga,         þrym gefrunon,
hu ða æþelingas         ellen fremedon.
Oft Scyld Scefing         sceaþena þreatum,
monegum mægþum,         meodosetla ofteah,
egsode eorlas.         Syððan ærest wearð
feasceaft funden,         he þæs frofre gebad,
weox under wolcnum,         weorðmyndum þah,
oðþæt him æghwylc         þara ymbsittendra
ofer hronrade         hyran scolde,
gomban gyldan.         þæt wæs god cyning!