[Ansteorra] Fwd: [Steppes] The passing of a wonderful man

Duncan Hepburn duncan at stormypetrel.org
Thu Feb 3 08:35:57 PST 2011

Lady Nuala has asked that we let the populace know that after a long and
valiant fight, Dennis Peters, known to us as HL Vincenzo Cellini, succumbed
to his battle with cancer, and passed from this earth yesterday morning. It
was a merciful release and he suffers no more.

Vinnie was a friendly, gentle, talented man, and he will be greatly missed.

Details of a memorial service will be posted when we know more. Please
keep Nuala/Liz in your thoughts.

Duncan and Genevieve/Wayne and Carol