[Ansteorra] ISO Alicia Blackdragon

Dana C danacrenshaw at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 07:33:11 PST 2011

Well it depends on what the gravy is on.  Unlike bacon it does not go
with everything.

Caladin.  Name and Kingdom at a minimum.  Ansteorra usually has name,
group and kingdom.  This has usually is more than enough to get things
back to you.  I would hesitate to put phone number et al on them.  No
matter how well we mark our equipment some is just not going to make it
back.  Especially if you are using Baldar blunts.  Those can disappear
very quickly.  Some unscrupulous bastages out there you know.

Iaen