[Ansteorra] Fireworks at Estrella

Mineko Murai mineko.murai at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 14:15:03 PST 2011

Greetings Unto the Noble Populace

So there have been a few questions floating around various lists and
forums lately in regards to whether or not fireworks will be allowed
at Estrella War. Now this is a fair question given that the state of
Arizona recently lifted a ban, prohibiting the sale of fireworks, and
lets face it, they are just fun. Now as much as I love a good
fireworks show and a sparkler in my drink, let me clearly state that
the answer is NO!

Fireworks, sparklers, and all other incendiary devices are banned from
Estrella War.

Not only is this due to the obvious fire hazards and dense population
of people at the event, but to have them on site would also be in
direct violation of our County Permits and Insurance Bonds. Anyone
found using such devices will be ejected from the site.

Besides, I've seen fireworks displays a plenty, and until we can get
that flying dragon rocket that Gandalf had, I'm okay with waiting.

Yours In Service,

Lord Alystyr Stewart
Estrella War Promotions Officer
promotions at estrellawar.org