[Ansteorra] Largesse gifting

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 3 21:47:06 PST 2011

Maybe An Tir is more picky, but I for one have never turned down a gift of machine made trim.
Some of it is beautiful. And most styles, if picked carefully, will go with some period or other in our 'Dream' time.

Gabriele

The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are allowed to remain children all our lives. (Albert Einstein)