[Ansteorra] Largesse gifting

HerrDetlef herrdetlef at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 08:52:33 PST 2011

Yeah, and that's why half the kingdom is chasing after him while he's
chasing after half the kingdom :-)

Detlef

On Fri, Feb 4, 2011 at 10:44 AM, Casey Weed <seoseaweed at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hanse once told me that he thought all wench bodices should be removed.
>
> On Fri, Feb 4, 2011 at 10:15 AM, Robert G. Ferrell <rgferrell at gmail.com
> >wrote:
>
> > On 2/4/2011 9:59 AM, Bree Flowers wrote:
> >
> > >  Why not have a collection of stuff
> > > in your stash that they'd like?
> >
> > Because that makes you an enabler.  An accessory to the crime, as it
> > were.  We can't 'legislate' people to stop wearing wench bodices, but we
> > can give them a viable alternative and show them that wearing more
> > appropriate clothing is also fun.
> >
> > Cynric

Hwæt! We Gardena         in geardagum,
þeodcyninga,         þrym gefrunon,
hu ða æþelingas         ellen fremedon.
Oft Scyld Scefing         sceaþena þreatum,
monegum mægþum,         meodosetla ofteah,
egsode eorlas.         Syððan ærest wearð
feasceaft funden,         he þæs frofre gebad,
weox under wolcnum,         weorðmyndum þah,
oðþæt him æghwylc         þara ymbsittendra
ofer hronrade         hyran scolde,
gomban gyldan.         þæt wæs god cyning!