[Ansteorra] gifting of clothing WAS Re: Largesse gifting

aferrell aferrell at greatambience.com
Sat Feb 5 12:49:58 PST 2011

Greeting Author,

Cynric is a prime example of a Saxon.  Those who don't know him often
stop him to talk to
about his attire and persona.  He is a well photographed subject.
He's a very generous enabler as well.  My sewing room can attest to that!
I can't imagine going to an event in Anstoerra, and not seeing at least
six outfits I made.
We have gifted clothing for service, for impressive deeds, to better
someone's attire
rather than complain about it, or just because we like them ; )

We are not the only ones that do this, I can think of some ladies who
are always making clothes others.

If you need new garb, ask for help at your next local business meeting,
or your local group list.
I am sure there is someone who would help you sew.  You can always
barter your time for theirs, if you don't
sew at all.

sincerely,
Seraphina