[Ansteorra] Candlemas tomorrow

Bill Tait arwemakere at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 17:09:47 PST 2011

Greetings all,

I've got a friend from An Tir who is currently "stuck" (read: unexpected
layover driving truck) in Brookshire, out on Hwy 10. He's asked me if
there's anything going on. He can't drive the truck to Candlemas, but we're
hoping there may be someone heading from Houston (and area) who might have
room for a passenger. He'd also need to borrow some garb, as he did not pack
an "emergency event kit" before hitting the road.

Please let me know, I know it's short notice, but if something can be
arranged, that'd be great.

Thank you,

William Arwemakere
- yes, THAT William