[Ansteorra] [OT]Friend in Need near Claremont OK

Catalina Ana de Salamanca catalina at ravenkeep.org
Fri Feb 4 19:12:29 PST 2011

Hello Folks,
                 I've got a friend outside of Claremont, OK who is in
a little bit of trouble. She's got several parrots and the recent
blizzard has her trapped in her home. She bought 2 weeks worth of food
and is starting to run out already. If anyone in the area could safely
meet her at the end of her drive she's willing to pay for more parrot
food. She's stocked on everything else, but she's worried about her
birds.

If there's anyone in the area who could help out, please send me a
private note off the list.
Thank you!

~Catalina