[Ansteorra] Searching for The Lion

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Fri Feb 4 23:36:13 PST 2011

Dear Pooky
There is no one Lion we are all equal and seperate. Each one may speak or agree to do something for ourselves but we only Roar for ourselves. If you have a request or a question you will need to send it to us separate or put on the list. We have a list but not all of us are on it.
Each lion walks it own path waving its "wild wet tail in the wild wet night" and if you look at the meaning of the order it makes sense because we represent the different ways of walking the path of the Dreams. There is no one Dream so their is not A Lion. As Ansteorrans we follow many path but all work together.
Willow de Wisp
A defender of the Dream