[Ansteorra] MoC Luncheon at Gulf Wars

Minister of Children moc at seneschal.ansteorra.org
Sat Feb 5 13:29:39 PST 2011

Greetings Ansteorra!

Come out to Gulf Wars XX! Among the fighting, dancing, and classes, there
will also be various children's activities. Children's activities will be
held in the Main MoC Tent Tuesday through Friday 10 am - 3 pm (with a break
from noon to 1 pm). Ansteorra's day to sponsor activities is Wednesday. If
you would like more information on this (or would like to be a part of it),
please email me at moc at seneschal.ansteorra.org.

For all the MoC and children's coordinators out there, we are doing
something special for you this year. That's right! It is the First Annual
Knowne World MoC Social and Luncheon, to be held at noon on the last
Saturday of Gulf Wars XX! If you would like to be a part of this wonderful
event, please let me know off list.

I would also like to extend a warm thank you to all of those who work so
hard behind the scenes so that our youth may have a warm and enlightening
place in our fair Kingdom!

Lady Cait O'Hara, CRA
Kingdom MoC, Ansteorra