[Ansteorra] Delightful time at Candlemas

Princess of Ansteorra princess at coronet.ansteorra.org
Sun Feb 6 08:59:13 PST 2011

For those of you who missed it, Candlemas truly was a return to Spain. We
just wanted to pen a short note of thanks to a few efforts of cordial
kindness that touched our hearts and made the day magical.

Her Excellency Claire organized a most wondrous tea in my honor - delicious
dainties to gnosh seasoned by the sundry wits of the cadets. I particularly
enjoyed the sweeter seasonings by Renee's wit and the saltier of Martin.
Emeline poured the perfect measure in each cup. Thank you you wonderful
Cadets!

His Highness was delighted to enjoy the memorable company of m'lady Jenny,
m'lord Vaseele (these strange foreign names) and m'lady Kite. Welcome to our
Kingdom!

Centurion Liam and Lord Giovanni helped our day start easy by setting up our
thrones. Thank you both!

Her Excellency Shaundra organized a delicious luncheon; the pork was
amazing! I only wish we could have shared it with everyone but like gold
some things are precious because they are scarce. We encourage the Kingdom
to encourage her to make more :-P The feast was one of the best we've ever
had; in particular I loved the tamales and His Highness loved the soup.

What a wonderful time!
Gwen and Lochlan
Princess and Prince of Ansteorra