[Ansteorra] Candlemas Thanks

Magdalena "Dena" Cortez pancua at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 05:25:33 PST 2011

Greetings Ansteorra!

I had the pleasure and honor to steward Bryn Gwlad's Candlemas this year and
the success belongs to those people who dedicated their time and talents
towards this event.

Event Mentor - Honorable Lady Isabella Maria de la Rosa
Set up - Lord Goldweard of Golias
A&S Coordinator - al-Syed Da’oud al-Rashid ibn Sayd ibn Jabir
Bardic Competition - Lord Brian O'hUilliam
Class Coordinator - Lady Ætheldreda of Dun Breatan
Princess Tea - Baroness Clare Seadhachan, Cadet to Don Robert
Table Reservation - Honorable Lady Aethylen
Historian Table - Baron Thomas of Tenby
Hellsgate Auction - Mistress Mel
Gate Coordinator and Site Cleanup - Lady Katrina of York
Ambiance/Transition - Lady Helena of Hellsgate
Feast - Baron Phelim Gervase and Baron Avery Shaw
Server Supervisor - Baroness Crystal
Head Table Server Supervisor - Sir Gideon MacLeod
Dance & Feast Liaison - Dame Gwenllian Ferch Maredudd
Dance Coordinator - Lady Star
Music - Sir Gaston de Clermont
Head Table Set up - Honorable Lady Isabella Maria della Rose
Nobles Luncheon - Lady Gretchen and Baroness Shaundra
Webminster - Lord Ceallach Mac Donal
Everyone who showed up early to set up, helped during transition and stayed
late for clean up

Each and everyone of you were able to assist me with the running of my first
event and brought your ideas and experience which allowed me to learn every
step of the way. I have not the words to truly express the depth of my
thanks for all your time and work put into this event.

Vivat!

--Lady Magdalena Cortez
2011 Candlemas Steward