[Ansteorra] Fund raising this weekend...

Baron Phelim Gervase bb.bryngwlad at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 10:01:34 PST 2011

Greetings,

  This past Saturday at Candlemas, there were two groups holding fundraising
efforts. Both of these did an outstanding job, but we failed to announce the
results during evening court. We apologize for this oversight due to our
nervousness and excitement of our first court.

  Hellsgate held a silent auction during the day. This fund raiser had a
number of items that members of the group provided and made that will be
enjoyed by those who won the bidding. This effort raised $673!

  The Centurions held two fund raisers during the evening. First, they
auctioned off many servers for feast. In addition to raising funds, they
entertained the crowd for a good while as Sir Dietrich displayed and talked
up the various volunteers. After feast, they provided dishwashing services
for those who made a donation. In total this raised $425!

  Both of these are outstanding efforts especially given the challenges
associated with the weather and many people being unable to make it to the
event.  We wish to thank not only those who put in the items for auction and
the hard work to make those and help our guests have an enjoyable feast, but
also to those took advantage of their generosity to help them with their
fund raising efforts.

  Vivat one and all!

In Service,

Phelim and Myfanwy