[Ansteorra] Candlemas Fund raiser.

Stefan le Sanglier stefansanglier at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 7 11:18:17 PST 2011

Greetings,

It was and honor and a pleasure to set up and direct the server auction to raise
funds to support to the Order of the Centurions of the Sable Star at
Candlemasthis weekend, I would like to thank those that helped to make it such a
success:

Sir Dieterich, who was the voice of the auction, and in the end, was himself
auctioned off forthe highest price.

(The following are in no specific order, but were all valued for their service,
and please forgive the lack of titles)

Briony Moondragon
Caitlyn of Bryn Gwlad
Eleanor
Corbin Witheby
Daria Riley
Faolan of Shadowlands
Genevieve de Courtanvaux
Ioannes Dalasscnos
Ivarr Runemagi
Keegan Ingrassia
Kite
Liam Gordan
Maelgwyn Dla
Margaret Gryffydd
Ricardo Esteban de Salamanca
Rivka Al-Sabiyya
Robert MacPharland
Rosalyn de Claire
Roselee of Hellsgate
Stephen Crowley
Uther Blackthorne
Ysfeal Bryndu

All of these gentles did a wondrous job, and there were many thank yous and
praise from many of the tables.  These people were able to take the orders and
then deliver the food quickly and in a timely manner keeping all those who were
seated fed and happy.  They also managed to keep everyones glasses full or
water, and to my knowledge not one plate or platter was dropped or spilled on
the floor or the patrons.

While I am sure that I have forgotten someone in all that was going on, thank
you to all that make this such a great event.

It was a great honor to help the Centurions in their cause.

In Service
Ld Stefan le Sanglier