[Ansteorra] olive competition updates.

deboramarzec at aol.com deboramarzec at aol.com
Tue Feb 8 06:03:53 PST 2011

I will be at KAS this Saturday and can collected any research paper entries. I can also collect any static entries for those who wish to enter, but cannot manage to be at Sandy Oaks Olive Orchard to display their entry. www.sandyoaks.com
The displays will be set up on March 5th to coincide with their Day in Ancient Rome Event. (our entries are in a history of olives section.)
Our own HL Oksana will be teaching 2 classes on making olive oil lamps.
Please let me know if you are thinking of entering something so that I can make sure we have tables etc.
Remember there are 3 great prizes.

Debora of Durham.