[Ansteorra] Reminder: Southern Regional War Practice on Feb 19

michael young uther42 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 11 13:16:12 PST 2011

Warriors of Ansteorra:

Gulf Wars is almost upon us.  It is time to repair your armor, sharpen your swords and make ready for Battle!!

The Southern Region is having a War practice on Saturday, February 19th in Ffynnon Gath.

All fighters are welcome, but I especially encourage the fighters from the Southern Region to attend.

****Combat Archery and Siege weapon authorizations will be available****

Remember:  The more we practice together the more formidable we will be at War!!

YIS,

Centurion Uther
Southern Regional Commander

Directions:
The address- 8120 FM20, Seguin, TX 78155

>From all points North: Make your best route to the Highway 123 Exit on IH35 (Exit 204A) in San Marcos, TX. Go South on 123 towards Seguin. Travel ~13 miles and take a left onto FM2623 just before reaching Geronimo, TX. FM2623 dead-ends into FM20. The entrance is about 300 yards from this intersection.

>From all points South: Make your best route to the Highway 123 Exit on IH10 (Exit 610) in Seguin, TX. Go North on 123 towards San Marcos for approximately 1.5 miles. Turn right on FM20 and travel about 7 miles. Roughly 300 yards past the FM2623 intersection you will see the entrance to the site.

John of Severn's Banner will mark the entrance.