[Ansteorra] A Challenge Accepted

Sean Hertzberg colsith at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 09:03:39 PST 2011

With the help of Don Robert and with the blessing of Their Royal
Majesties....I am accepting a challenge. I will be the Royal Herald for Gulf
War. As such, other than certain exceptions which will be made
clear....unless I am being the Vo...ice of the Crown...

I will not be talking for the entire war.

Yes. You read that correctly. AVERY will not be talking. For a week.

I will be allowed to talk when doing official business as the Royal Herald.
I will be allowed to order food in the food court. I will be allowed to talk
on the field while fighting or for safety issues (I can yell "Hold" if
needed). I will be allowed to talk while in my personal pavillion. IIRC,
that is it.

I will be on site Sunday afternoon. Sean is allowed to talk. Once camp is
set up and I am in SCA clothes, Avery is not. This continues until tear down
of camp Saturday afternoon...once in mundanes, Sean can talk.

Don Robert will be selling squares. Approximately 140 or so of them. What
hour will I lose it and talk? If you buy a square for up til Wednesday, $5
each. For Thursday on, $10 each. If I lose it, the pot is split 50-50 with
half going to the winning person and half to the Kingdom. If I make it all
the way, all the money goes to the Kingdom.

So...step right up folks....

Avery the SilentSee more

--
INCOMMODUS SENTENTIA