[Ansteorra] [Bryn-gwlad] The development of academic dress in the middle ages

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Feb 15 22:12:22 PST 2011

Thank you for the link to this site.

I'm not sure exactly what you are looking for, but there is also this short collection in the CLOTHING section of the Florilegium. Perhaps it might also be of use.
cl-academic-msg (20K) 8/27/04 Medieval academic clothing.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/CLOTHING/cl-academic-msg.html

Stefan

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com