[Ansteorra] Siege Weapons Needed

Zach Most clermont1348 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 22 17:04:06 PST 2011

Our siege engineers are an important part of our army, and will help us forge
our way to victory at Gulf War.  To emphasize my point on this, I will
personally supply booze to anyone who brings a siege weapon to Jaegermeister.
Because really, tipsy people with siege artillery, what could go wrong?
  Gaston de Clermont (General)

(My legal advisers are nagging me to qualify that I won't give booze to minors.
Again.  I'm too pretty to go to jail.  I'll buy you a coke though.)