[Ansteorra] wInterkingdom Awesomeness!

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Feb 1 22:41:10 PST 2011

On Feb 1, 2011, at 11:29 PM, Melissa Long Blevins wrote:

> Thank you, so much for your kind words.  I do believe that this was one of the
> most fulfilling activities that I have done.  The children worked so hard. (
> Much thanks to them and the adult support staff ) I am really passionate about
> feasts and I hope it is somewhat contagious to the kids. : )  Psst, it's never
> to late to start!
>
> A votre service,
> HE Elisabeth

A question came up recently on the SCA-Cooks list about letting children help in the kitchen, so I took the liberty of forwarding your message to that list.

For others considering letting children help in the kitchen, you might also be interested in this file in the FEASTS section of the Florilegium which has some other comments and suggestions about having children in the kitchen.

child-kitchen-msg (33K) 9/25/10 Having children in the kitchen during feast preparation.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FEASTS/child-kitchen-msg.html

Stefan

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com