[Ansteorra] Fireworks at Estrella

Bree Flowers evethejust at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 16:42:33 PST 2011

At the first Pennsic I ever went to there was a fireworks display
around the castle. It was nothing like your typical 4th of July, and
frankly was one of the more memorable and wonderful moments of that
war for me. it was run by a professional in pyrotechnics and was just
amazing.

That said no untrained individuals should be playing with explosive
fire around tents, that's just dumb.

~Eve