[Ansteorra] Fireworks at Estrella

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Fri Feb 4 19:11:33 PST 2011

Usually you must have a licensed pyrotechnics person to run it (and often
licensed people to work for him/her). You must also have separate insurance
to cover it. We have had all that and local permits when we did it in Canton
(a modern city name) in Ansteorra.

BTW, the one at Pennsic had problems with the wind and tents caught fire I
believe. I was there and have the pictures.

Richard Threlkeld, CPA
Software Innovation

  and