[Ansteorra] [OT]Friend in Need near Claremont OK

Elizabeth Crouchet elizabeth at crouchet.com
Fri Feb 4 20:46:07 PST 2011

They also like bell peppers, some fresh fruits, in moderation, and chicken.
Baked corn chips also do, though a little high in salt. They WILL eat any
chips but fried is not good for them.

Also, she can call a vet or check the internet for other emergency food
ideas.

Wish I could be of more help.

Claire