[Ansteorra] Paper

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Feb 9 18:43:11 PST 2011

I don't know how much difference there is between sizing used on looms and particularly wool, from the sizing of paper.

However, I do have this file in the TEXTILE ARTS section of the Florilegium:
weavng-sizing-msg (7K) 10/ 4/99 Sizing for warp threads on looms.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/TEXTILES/weavng-sizing-msg.html

One of the skills which was shown at the Artisan's row area at the Lilies War some years back was paper making. Unfortunately, I've never gotten a copy of their documentation for the Florilegium.

Stefan

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com