[Ansteorra] Spring A&S Day

Jillian Birtciel saintesun at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 12:01:49 PST 2011

When is this scheduled?

       -Tivar Moondragon

Thank you for pointing out such a glaring error, Don Tivar.  Our A&S Day
will be Saturday, March 5th.  I apologize for not realizing my oversight, I
only sent this announcement to the Ansteorran list spur-of-the-moment; all
other posts had already been informed of the date.

Come out and play & learn with us!

~Jillian