[Ansteorra] Gate's Edge Event

Darnell Daniels dmage121 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 23 12:11:37 PST 2011

To the brewers of Ansteorra,

In September Gate's Edge (Houston, TX) will host it's fall event. As autocrat it
is my intention to host a brewers competition. Not being a brewer myself I need
both assistance and advice. I will also need judges. The first planning meeting
for the event is scheduled for April 1, in Spring, TX. I hope to have a plan of
attack to present to the seneschal. So please, whether you wish to participate
or judge, you tell me the type of competition you would like to see and I will
make sure that it happens.

For the Shire!
Robert of Coleford
Herald, Shire of Gate's Edge.