[Ansteorra] OT: Family Lawyer needed for Bryn Gwlad area (Williamson County).

Leslie Snipes lesdsnipes at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 23 13:08:51 PST 2011

Might be more an issue of educating the court as well as any lawyer you retain; perhaps some affidavits from a marshall or other SCA officers/participants with some attached web pages about the SCA and safety would be a good start.

Pandora
aka Leslie S. (who used to be a family law attorney in Houston)