[Ansteorra] OT-Stranded cadet in Texarkana

Chelsea Durham baby_sis_83 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 2 12:17:19 PST 2011

Hey!
Is there anyone in Texarkana that can help a wayward stranded cadet? If he can be towed or hauled or whatever to Marshall, he has connections there. It would make things alot easier. He's about an hour away from Marshall.

It's Chrestien Brule MKA Justin. His phone number is 409 790 2097. we'd appreciate it. Otherwise he's stuck on the side of the road with two kiddos and his lady for the next 8 hours or so.

Thanks,

-Lady Grainne Kathleen NicPadraig MacDaniel

Son, I never knew there was part of me missing until you were born.