[Ansteorra] How are you!?!?

Susan O'Neal catmafia03 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 1 08:52:56 PST 2011

I love being at the crossroads and we are so happy to have you up here Your
Grace.  Our delightful Hospitaller here in Northkeep has what are called
Grub and Garbs once a month at fighter practice and we finally made one this
last week for the end of the year and it was delightful.  I was so thrilled
to see so many and enjoy such a delightful taste of the comraderie I missed
so much through the years health issues have kept us away from so much.  We
had the delight of the attendence of two very regal members of the Order of
the Rose and Willow and Genervia added so much more elegance to it all.  I
enjoyed hearing stories and talking about the old days in Scotland, telling
others about my chickens and turkeys, and a wonderful repast of food.

For those who's been afraid of the distance of the trip, it is definaly
worth it to come to Northkeep for our wInterkingdom event at the end of the
month; we hope to see many of you there.
http://winterkingdomxxii.yolasite.com/
Susan the Curious