[Ansteorra] Animal Skin Parchment

mikea mikea at mikea.ath.cx
Mon Jan 3 05:31:28 PST 2011

On Sun, Jan 02, 2011 at 01:52:03PM +0000, Maya Lesovsky wrote:
> Does anyone have any animal skin parchment that thare willing to sell
> me. If so, let me know Maya of Bjornsborg PS. Long time reader 1st
> time poster.

Rick Cavasin, of Kanata, Ontario, Canada, also makes and sells parchment. I
don't have a postal address or E-mail address for him, but I think it won't
be too hard to find.

--
Mike Andrews        /   Michael Fenwick    Barony of Namron, Ansteorra
mikea at mikea.ath.cx  /   Amateur Extra radio operator W5EGO