[Ansteorra] Event Calendar

tmcd at panix.com tmcd at panix.com
Mon Jan 3 10:20:13 PST 2011

On Mon, 3 Jan 2011, Elizabeth Crouchet <elizabeth at crouchet.com> wrote:
> I'd like to see a list of thing that a web site should include about
> an event. A list of things that many people find helpful. Maybe in
> the form of a checklist useful to an event steward and the webmaster
> for that event.

A good starting point would be under http://chronicler.ansteorra.org/
:

    Here you will find step by step instructions for:

    Event Announcement
       Required and optional items
       How to design an event announcement
       Items to submit with your event announcement
       When, where, and how, to submit your event announcement

Since a Web page doesn't have the space or deadline limitations that a
Black Star one-page ad has, a lot more should be added.  But this is
nevertheless at least the necessary minimum.

Danel de Linccolne
Tim McDaniel; Reply-To: tmcd at panix.com