[Ansteorra] Olive A&S Competition reminder.

deboramarzec at aol.com deboramarzec at aol.com
Fri Jan 7 11:05:47 PST 2011

Good list but you can also add:

Theme information. The history and setting of the theme chosen. How will
that theme affect the tone of the event.
What activities will there be that relate to the theme.
How can members participate in the theme.
Where can info on garb and other accouterments relative to that theme be
found?

Are there any special rules or info that would be helpful to know about to
participate in any of the planned activities?

Site facilities should include whether or not people need to bring chairs,
tables, shades, etc.

A schedule of activities. Even if the event does not run 'on schedule', it
usually follows the order of the printed schedule or at least you know what
activities to look forward to and prepare for.

Are there any circles planned or special events, such as a vigil or peerage
ceremony planned to happen.

I am sure there is more. Not all of this is known ahead of time, but as much
as it known should be shared. It helps the populace to help the event keep
on track.

Claire