[Ansteorra] Persona Change

Joseph Percer jpercer at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 14:20:06 PST 2011

Greetings, I apologise for the bandwidth and possible multiple
postings of this missive, it seemed the easiest way to get the info
out to those who may need to know.

Greetings Unto Ansteorra and her College of Heralds, as well as the
sundry members of the Shire of Seawinds who may be abroad,

Due to an unfortunate incident involving a "care package" meant for
Hanse Kleermaker, who was enjoying some time in a Seawinds brig, our
beloved Lord Jayme Dominguez del Valle succumbed to a poisoned tart.
Therefore, it is my duty to inform you that I, Andrewe Bawldwyn, will happily
assume the late Lord Jayme's duties as Bordure Herald. (Read: Changing personas
and will be further known as Andrewe Bawldwyn, but it's all the same guy,
my address and contact information remains the same.) I do hope to see
you all at King's Round Table in January.

Yours in Service,

Andrewe Bawldwyn
Bordure Herald

--