[Ansteorra] Seeking patterned trim

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 3 20:12:33 PST 2011

This is probably your best bet to get just what you want, if you want it soon. There are companies, large & small, that will machine embroider just about anything. You may have to have a larger amount done, but you can use it on other pieces & it can become the 'trademark' of your garb.

Gabriele

The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are allowed to remain children all our lives. (Albert Einstein)